COME AND VISIT ME AT PINKFLUFFYWARRIOR.COM

Monday 21 March 2011

Liebster blog award

Hello!

I have so kindly been given this blog award from Angie at lemondedesucrette
Thank you Angie!
I now have to pass this on to 5 other blogs, not an easy job!

5. squiggling about

All you have to do is.
 Thank the person who gave it to you and link back to their blog.
Copy and paste the award on your blog.
Pass the award on to 5 other blogs, and leave a comment on their blog.

I know that some people are not the biggest fans of these blog awards, so if you don't want to play I'll take no offence!!

Till next time
xxx


1 comment:

  1. Hi and sorry to say l'm one of them lol
    l really do thank you for thinking of me and i'm really flattered you want to give my mutterings an award
    I'm not good at deciding on who to pass them on too and find it too stressful..frightened that l missed someone important out...but thank you very much anyway
    Hugs Suz x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love reading them!
Hugs to you all.
xxx